Friday, June 22, 2007

right, and i've got nothing to blog about,
since i've spent so much time looking at videos and all.

i don't have time to do my stuff alrd, i slacked too much in the day,
as usual. ahhgacks please let me concentrate, nowww!

and sorry i realised i havent' been posting photos lately,
i'll do that like real soon cause we're going BOWLING! :DD
yes my dears, we've all been looking forward to this! (:


hoho, choir was okay today, just that sectionals were abit..noisy.
not us, :D its the rest at the concourse haha!
nonetheless nuggets are like the love!


TOMATO JUICE AND MILK TEA! ((:

and yes, i'll just have my pathetic little tagreplies for today,
or rather my blog's been really dead T.T

roy: hey! hows ahchoir?? yupp anw link me:D:D IWASHERE
{HELLO ROY! and yup, ahchoir's nice and fine! hmm, funny answer yes. do come back or something aye, and you're LINKED under [CHOIR]! :DD and whee thanks for coming xDD}

every1: naught flirting
every1: rmmmmmmm rmmmmmmmmmm
{hello every1 are you like trying to imitate me or something T.T actually no, mine's "ONE!" anyway. k lame, i think i know who you are? =.= naught is a nice word, O.o and your mmmmmm reminds me of my dead emoticon anyway, so don't say that anymore =X}



yes that's all,
i don't have time alrd, -.-


EMMA

No comments: